Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thing 25: Blogger Toolkit


I'm not to excited right now. I had finished this post with the addition of 6 blogger tools, and then the whole post disappeared, even after I'd gone in and out several times. I guess I'll post again, but I've already speant about 3.5 hours on this "thing." There are so many of them. As I mentioned in my deleted post, I'm most interested in fuctionality that could also be pasted into teacher web pages built with Publisher. All our teachers are required to have one, so these tools could be slick. I had uploaded a picture from Flicker CC. I'll try again. Here is the attribution. Image: 'untitled'
www.flickr.com/photos/68114626@N00/103450022

I also set up a Site Meter Account to check on site visits. I set up a gVisit account, but it didn't work correctly. I pasted in the code, but it didn't do anything.

In inserted a PollDaddy poll which did work. I'll post it again below.



I also put in a search box to the left. I really like that one.

Finally, I put in a Google map below. That's easy too. I think pasting the code works well. I wish it was easier to see what you'd get before posting, however.

No comments: